Enjoy a comfortable sit with the Rio Reclining Loveseat, which offers ample back support and seamless adjustability designed for two. Using a parachute release on either arm, you can kick back and recline while sitting next to a loved one. As you settle in for the evening, enjoy plush divided back cushions, which bolster your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests have a refined look while offering ample forearm support. The Rio loveseat is reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures durability and a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Available in high-performance fabrics, the Rio loveseat is durable, cleanable and perfect for active families.
- Parachute release on either arm allows sitters to efficiently move between upright and recline positions
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.